Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smarty pants

My dog is the smartest dog in the world!!!  (just a little ahead of Moe Moe).
Don't laugh ..really.  He's very smart. 

Picture it: Sicily 1928  kidding (remember the Golden girls).    Most days I'm working in the kitchen table and he's napping in one of the bedrooms on the opposite end of the apartment.  There are tons of cars, and tons of people slamming car doors. Yet, he knows exactly when Ryan gets home.   He comes running to the living room and stands right by the door.   He's always greeted us at the door.  But we lived in a house and were the only possible people coming through the garage.  How is he able to tell the different car doors apart?

5 comments:

Flower Pot said...

Sister, Beau is smart but I think he can smell Ryan...I saw it on animal planet. Thank you for writing I needed my gabby fix.

Party of Three said...

Are you saying Ryan Stinks?

Anonymous said...

I don't think I like where this conversation is going!!

How did we go from how smart Beau is to my daily hygiene????

Ryan

Flower pot said...

No!! Not that he stinks...Dogs have great noses and pick up our scents that is why Selm and Tinky bell dont bark when Eddie comes in the house late...poor ryan. I think you smell great brother in law!

La Chola said...

Mari, you are being kind....it is the Ryan funk. Moe Moe loves my cornchip feet smell, so that is how he knows I am in the house.