Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home....

We made it! Can I get an Amen?

It was over 1400 miles from Phoenix to Memphis. Ryan did a great job planning the trip. It took us 2 1/2 days, we drove 8 hours each day, got to the hotel rested, got something to eat, and on the road again.

Beau was a trooper. He is a bit nervous and jumpy but getting used to his new surroundings.


First impressions of our new home are positive. I think Ryan was really relieved to hear me say that. The city is much bigger than I expected. I love the green plush trees and the corporate apartment is very nice. We'll do some exploring tomorrow.

I'm using my work laptop and it doesn't allow me to upload pictures. (it's the man trying to keep me down).... so pictures will follow. Thank you all for your best wishes and prayers.

No comments: