Sunday, September 12, 2010

My week-end

  • Took a Yoga/Meditation class at the gym.  Loved the meditation - the yoga, not so much.
  • Went to the Germantown Festival, forgot the umbrella, got rained on, and ate BBQ Nachos. Yeah.. it feels so wrong, but tasted sooooo good.
  • Went to PetSmart.  Begged Ryan for a puppy.  I got nothing.
  • Went shopping at Macy's and got great deals on some Marc Jacobs shirts.  I would have lost money, if I didn't buy them.
  • Discovered a really cool store named Charming Charlie. They have a huge selection of inexpesive accesorries.  (Vero, you will LOVE it)
  • Went to church.  Met two really nice ladies. 
  • Ran errands -Target, Grocery Store and Library.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo on the Yoga. The new trail looks fabulous! When can I plan my Gabby visit? NO Talking Tina in my room please. Hope that thing stayed in AZ. Next time show cousin Ryan the girls while begging...MINA

Party of Three said...

Suzoo, they had the most fabulous jewelry, scarfs, hats, purses, and all around $10-$30. You will love it!