Success!! After hours of online searches for a home, and contacting 2 realtors ... we found a permanent home. Woo-hoo!!! No more apartment living for the Butlers. Just like Weezy, The Butlers are moving on up...
We don't have far to go, our new home is only 3 blocks from our current apartment complex . It's a very nice single story condo with tons of upgrades. Two bedrooms, two baths, office/den, beautiful kitchen with upgarded cabinets and granite counter tops. The location is perfect, it's close to the market, Target, the gym, and the mall.
Ahaaa haaaa jokes.

6 comments:
YAY! New homes are fun.....moving? not so much but I am a pro!
Nice new digs....your favorite frying pan is only weeks away.
I'm becoming a pro too. And hoping for one more move back to the southwest. :-)
Sis...I like the first place better....lol just kidding looks nice. Cant wait to visit, I call your bedroom Ryan can sleep on the couch.
I don't know- that is a toss up. The first house looks a lot cheaper to heat and cool (HA).
Luv the house- beautiful! You would not believe how many houses in our neighborhood is up for sale.
I was out walking Bogey and Matthew tonite and met your renters- at least the husband and son. They were out washing their car. Seem really nice. Miss ya!
Suzoo, this is all you get until we move in. :-) 7 days and counting.
Post a Comment