Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm in love......

DVR where have you been all my life?

I was too cheap to add to our already monthly $190 cable bill.  But, the corporate housing has it and it's free! I LOVE it!  And have been a recording fool!   I record my girls Oprah and Ellen every day.
Did you know Ellen comes on at 6am in Memphis?   I know... 6 am.  Could they have burried her at a worse time zone?  I don't get it.

I don't have to flip and risk missing any part of Dancing with the Stars and Glee.  I can take a call, and go back and see what I missed.  oohh the possibilites are endless.  I'm a self admitted nerd.  No need to call that out.

4 comments:

La Chola said...

I guess, I will stop being cheap too and get it. I missed Mad Men this week and am kicking myself for not waking up to watch it on Sunday.

Party of Three said...

Oh no... you love Mad Men. Yes, get it call Cox right now!

Anonymous said...

You're a DVR'ing follia!!!!

Ryan

Flower pot said...

Sister, you finally see the light. I know I may not always make good decisions but I have to say the DVR is one of those decisions I am proud of..right next to graduating from High School. I am so happy for you! Congrats