Friday, September 10, 2010

Working from home

Today wraps up week 1 of working from home full time.  The benefits are:
  • No make up! 
  • No shoes required.  My Flinstone feet are free to be.
  • Don't need to pack a lunch. I have the luxury of a fully stocked fridge just steps away.
  • I can bring my dog to work.  Beau sits right by my side all day.

My new office/kitchen table

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally...you got the big corner office with a view!!!

Ryan

Party of Three said...

Hi Honey,

Thank you for posting a comment. I changed the setting to accept anonymous. This will give my faithful readers the opportuntity to comment with out having to create an account.

Simply click on the comments at the end of each blog.

It will take you to a comment window. You will find 3 choices. OpenID, Name/URL or Anonymous. Choose Anonymous and follow the security instructions. Thank you for the feedback. I hope this will encourage more people to comment.

La Chola said...

Now, if you could only teach Beau how to write since you don't have a printer.

Party of Three said...

Beau would make a great assistant. He would fetch things for me. And never ever gossip.

Anonymous said...

You forgot my favorite...no need to wear a bra Woohoo!!!!!! Let the girls be FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!