Saturday, September 4, 2010

Better than expected

So far Tennesse is like a movie that I had low expectations or no expectations for. ---I'm pleasantly surprised.    I was so focused on what I was going to miss in AZ, I really hadn't given any thought to what I could expect here. 

The weather is amazing!  It was mid 50's this morning and a high of 82 with no humidity.  I had to wear a sweatshirt for the first time in months!!  There are lots of trees, flowers, grass and banks.  Seriously, there are more banks here than gas stations.  It's crazy.   The area is feeling familiar, I know how to get to Costco, the mall, Target, Kroger/Fry's/Ralphs, and Starbucks. What else does a girl need?

After dinner, Ryan took me to look at some neighborhoods in Germantown.  I didn't see any Germans, but I did  see some amazing homes.     Wowzers... talk about life of the rich and famous.  The homes were beautiful - lots of southern charm.   Pictures to follow

No comments: