Saturday, September 11, 2010

Update- easy way to leave Comments

 I changed the setting to accept anonymous. This will give my faithful readers the opportuntity to comment with out having to create an account.
  1. Simply click on the comments at the end of each blog.
  2. It will take you to a comment window. Type your comment. (please sign it so I know who you are)
  3. You will find 3 choices. OpenID, Name/URL or Anonymous.
  4. Choose Anonymous
  5. Follow the security instructions. (you'll get a word on a pop up window)
 Special recognition to Ryan for encouraging me to search the google setting.   I hope this will encourage more people to comment. (wow... do I sound needy or what?)

3 comments:

La Chola said...

Mira la, que techy.

Party of Three said...

Yay. you left a comment. now, if I could only get to you to call me once in awhile... that would be perfect

Flower Pot said...

Why choose anonymous I choose Name so I could put FLOWER POT!