Friday, September 3, 2010

Dinner

Last night I made chicken tostadas. What a silly thing to blog about. But, so exciting considering I was positive cooking Mexican food in the mid-south would be impossible. I found all the ingredients at the regular chain grocery store.

When I lived in Florida I had a hard time finding tortillas. And in Ohio I could not find jalapenos or cilantro. Therefore my expectations weren't high. Although I found many items... I am glad I went to Ranch Market in AZ and stocked up on chiles de arbol, and chiles passilla. I didn't see those at the store.
Ranch Market rocks!!



By the way... my blog is pretty lonely with out any comments. Come on' don't be shy. :-)

4 comments:

Robin Staib said...

You will have to stop writing about your delicious food b/c my mouth is watering:) Can I get your address? Matthew is continuously tormenting the dog and is into absolutely everything. He misses his Gabby too! Your poor parents get him overnight tomorrow- I hope they know what they are getting into-HA!
I am keeping a close eye on your house and saw the neighbors moving more stuff in last evening.
What is the weather like?

Party of Three said...

Yay Robin. you're my first comment. thank you. I was beginning to wonder if I'd deactivated the option.

I miss little Matthew too. I hope Pierre is ready for him.

Weather is nice. Mid 80's and I had to wear a sweat shirt this morning. I'll e-mail you my address. Have fun in Vegas.

Flower Pot said...

You posted pictures of Ranch Market...you took pictures at Ranch Market...classic poparazzi. Your so funny sister. Made me laugh so hard I snorted.

Party of Three said...

I love Ranch.. and miss it. But, will admit I felt a little silly after people were looking at me. Then I would sneak my camera out and quickly snap a picture. I'm a a papparazzi geek - I know.