Sunday, September 5, 2010

The best Orange juice ever...

A couple of weeks ago I went to Seattle for business.  I hate airport food, not just because it's usually greasy and stale.  But, also because it's 3x's more expensive than normal world food.   I was worried I would be late and didn't have time to get breakfast.  It's a 3 hour flight.. mmmmm I ordered a breakfast sandwich and asked the cashier for orange juice.  To my surprised he grabbed a bottle and rang me up.

Egg/Sausage breakfast sandwich $2.99
16 oz bottle of orange juice $3.99

The best OJ ever!!!
Are you kidding me?  I paid $3.99 for a gallon at Safeway.  I was too emberrased to have him put it back.
I walked away.. and thought.  mmm this better be the best OJ ever.  And it was.  

2 comments:

Party of Three said...

you know I'm cheap. If I'd only had a coupon. :-)

Flower Pot said...

Coupon! That is classic Gabby..I love you.