Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On the Road again....

Today is day 2 of 3. We drove from Albuqurque NM to Oklahoma City OK. Beau is doing great. And by great.. I mean we no longer need to push all 115lbs of him in the car. He reluctantly gets in. :-)

I was not a fan of Albuquerque. It feels like a 55 year old alcoholic woman that is trying hard to pretend she's ok. We drove through Texas. I was very impressed with the beautiful rest stop. It was top notch - nice job ya'll There was a huge storm in Oaklahoma - wind, rain and lightning. This was the closest I've ever been to a lighting strike. It was about 200 yards away.. and I swear I saw it hit the ground. Thank God I was not driving. I was trying my best not to scream and scare Ryan, but couldn't help it. I screetched like a little girl.

Tomorrow we should arrive in Memphis.

No comments: