Sunday, November 21, 2010

Popo

I start my new job tomorrow and haven't been to that store yet.  So, I decided it would be wise to make a quick drive out there.  Five minutes after I crossed the state border I got pulled over for speeding.  What the... seriously.  arghhh..    I explained to the officer I was new to the area and was so focused on finding the address that I missed the speed limit sign.   Not only was I speeding 45 on a 35, I didn't have proof of insurance with me and still have my AZ drivers licence.    Thank God!  Holy Moley... he gave me a warning no fees or court dates.  It pays to be nice to the officer.

I got lost going there.  Got lost coming home.  I'm still not sure how I made it back.   I'll drop bread crumbs tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya sabemos que comprarte para xmas una bolsa de boronitas de pan y un speed control para tu carro
love

Party of Three said...

LOL -- that is a good one