Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It died

All good things must come to an end.

This is my last week working for Distribution Operations.  After 8.5 years in this role I am moving on.  It's been a great opportunity to learn, grow and have an appreciation of various leadership styles.   I find it quite ironic that it's also the end of my laptop.   It's an oldie and has served me well.  After 8 years together it just didn't have the energy to power up today.   I've learned from past technical doh moments.  And checked the power cord, checked the outlet. attempted to re-boot (Alt,Ctrl +Delete) several times.   Finally, called the call center to report my incident.

2 comments:

La Chola said...

Tonta, don't post comments with the header...It Died. That scared me. Sister you are going to be wonderful at the Stores. Find a nice place to correctly dispose of your old electronics(the trash can outside is not it) and bid a good farewell. Find a nice place to put the memories of your old position and bid it a smell you later.

Party of Three said...

Great words of wisdom. I will do both.