I have a persisting cough and lucky me, my husband has the prescribed good stuff. Last night I had a full tablespoon of cough medicine and a cup of sleepy time tea with honey. It was some of the best sleep ever. I clearly heard the door bell ring. It was the middle of the night, but I could not resist the urge to get up and look. My faithful companion Beau followed. Nope, no one there.
Beau needed to go out- and runs to the middle of the open field. So once more, I stand there saying, "really, is this my life?" I'm standing outside on a cold rainy night, wearing pajamas, flip flops, and wrapped in a blanket, waiting for my dog to take care of business.
2 comments:
YUp that is my life too. But I love it.
Having a great giveaway, come on by and check it out.
http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com/2010/11/csn-giveaway.html
My mom never used that home remedy. :-)
Post a Comment