Friday, November 19, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Strips

Buffalo Chicken strips are one of Ryan's favorite meals  And mine too, it's super easy to put together and quick.   There are times I just call if KFC night, and serve them with corn and mashed potatoes.  Or in the summer make a salad and serve with ranch dressing.

You will need:
  • Chicken Tenders or Chicken breast cut into strips
  • Louisiana Hot Sauce
  • Salt, Pepper, and garlic powder
  • 1/3 cup Bread crumbs
  • 1/2 cup All purpose flour
  • Vegetable oil
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then add as much hot sauce as you'd like.  Let them rest for 10 min or so.   In a large plastic bag add bread crumbs and flour.   Add strips of chicken to the bag and shake it... shake it.. and shake some more.    You can pan fry using some vegetable oil.  Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.   You can also bake for 15 min.  See, easy breezy and so yummie.


Season the chicken

    The finished product

2 comments:

La Chola said...

I was craving this the other day. I miss your cooking. The strips look so good. I found the Mexican soup recipe the other day. I will e-mail it to you.

Anonymous said...

she miss you cooking we kwow that and we miss her cooking too???