Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another Doh moment

I made it to Memphis.  But, my cell phone decided it needed a couple more days with his Tia Vero.  :-)

30 minutes before my private driver. (papa) was to come get me at Vero's I realized I didn't have my cell phone.  Yikes... this has happened many many times.  I normally call myself from my home phone or ask Ryan to call me.   No such luck.  I was home alone.


Action plan:
  • Check pant pockets - nada
  • Check under the bed - nada
  • Check dresser, bathroom counter, kitchen counter - nada
  • Question all possible suspect - Moe and Mr. Furley - they refused to speak.
  • Ok - drastic measures.  Un-packed my suitcase, purse, and backpack. -still nothing.
I got this message today with the header reading TONTA.  "I found your phone.  You made the bed and left the phone under the covers.  It was classic Gabby.  I'll ship it out to you"

    2 comments:

    La Chola said...

    It was hilarious calling your phone and seeing it light up under the covers. Bummer part was I had to make the bed again after I retrieved it.

    Party of Three said...

    You're the best. Thank you.