Friday, November 5, 2010

Crafty people rock

I was looking around my house and noticed I know some really crafty people.  For the record, I am not.

Like this one of a kind, hand made jewlery holder.  It was made by Mrs.Chase.    She shared a story of how she lost her wedding ring and thought this would be a safe place for me to leave my rings.  I've had it sitting by my kitchen sink for the past 8 years.  Thank you Mrs. Chase

My mom made me this Sun pillow for my b-day.  It's also hand made and stitched.  I love it, and it reminds me of home.  Did you know there are 300 days of sunshine in Arizona?  true story.  I digress,  my mom is super crafty woman.  She sews, knits, crochets, needle point, decorates cakes, and is just amazing.


I really admire people that can create something out of raw materials.  I have tried.. and tried... but just don't get it. 



No comments: