Friday, November 5, 2010

Burr....it's getting cold out there

It was so flippin' cold this morning.  Unfortunately, Beau doesn't care if it's cold, hot, or raining outside.  He is all about his morning and evening walks.

I wore a black long sleeve t-shirt, my husbands burgundy heavy sweatshirt with hoodie, jeans, and my old stinky, warm, slightly stained boots and red gloves with poodles.   I didn't care about matching, just wanted to be warm.  Sorry to say, my punky brewester outfit was not enough.  The wind felt like needles and I pulled my hoodie all the way only to expose my sunglasses.  

As we were walking I walked past some pre-teens waiting for the school bus.  Oh yeah, they are too cool for school and for clothes too.  Those foolios were wearing shorts and a sweatshirt.

2 comments:

La Chola said...

Wow, poor you. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and flip flops. I think those kids were envious of you when they saw the poodles on your gloves.

Party of Three said...

thanks Chola. We have the heat on,the cold is getting worse. It's 30 degrees this morning.