Feliz Cumpleanos Mama!
I hope you have a wonderful day... full of love and happiness. I miss you and will see you soon.
Did I ever tell you when my mom threated a bunch of school kids? She's bad to the bone. I don't remember if they were Elementary or Jr High kids, but there was defenitely drama. Our house was right on the main road and high traffic for school activity. It's the classic bully story. A bunch of boys were chasing, yelling and pushing one boy. Eventually a fight broke out in our front yard. Mom heard the commotion, grabbed a broom and went charging outside. I remember her yelling and waving her broom at the kids. She pulled the poor bully victim and made him go inside the house.
Mama you are so brave. I want to be just like you.
3 comments:
She is brave all right. How about the day she ambushed Mari and I at the front door when we came home late. Crazy lady..It was an honor sharing a pasty shrimp at the red lobster on her birthday. Many more to come Mami.
Oh Shush.... sorry I could not be there. Chola, what's pasty shrimp?
she still a brave woman
Post a Comment