Yesterday I spent 30 minutes on the phone with the cable companies technical support.
They helped me re-program the remote control. It didn't work. I still could not turn the box on off, or change chanells. Arghh
This morning I changed the batteries.
It works.
4 comments:
Gabby! I just recently "found" your blog again. When you first sent the link I saved it in my Favorites so that I would remember to check it often and apparently it didnt work because I just saw it again today. Doy! Anyway, I read it from today back to the very 1st blog. You are such a great writer!! I loved reading all your blogs. I cant wait to read more and more. Great job cousin!
-Isabel Rodriguez-
WOW!!!!!! Tia that shouldve been the first thing you checked.
I know... and you would think the Comcast Tech would have asked too. Oh well, sometimes we just need to go back to basics.
Thank you cousin Beli
Tonta....
Post a Comment