Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day at the Park

Wooo hoo.. off the leash - Freedom!

Smell a butt, make a friend.

Tag... you're it.

Taking a dip to cool down

What a day... I am tired as a dog

5 comments:

Flower Pot said...

Smell a butt make a freind!! You made me snort! If it was only that easy for humans.

Party of Three said...

I'm pretty funny

La Chola said...

It looks like Moe Moe was good for your pooch. I still can't believe he was in the water.

Party of Three said...

Chola, he was so close to jumping in. I think the next trip he just may. Luckily, Beau didn't pick up Moe's attititude (or funk) :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to say I wish my anti-social Oliver was free spirited as your Beau. Took him to the dog park...spent the whole time sitting by my side making sure no other dog come my way. Take him to a friend's house. Doesn't allow HER dog anywhere near us. Take him to Mom's....pushes Charlie in front of a moving vehicle...what can I say? MINA