It said " I love french fries". I asked if they made one that said "I love pan dulce". And today. The most wonderful thing happened. I got a special mail delivery. Wooo-hoo party time, I was so excited. I quickly opened up my box, and made a fresh pot of coffee.
Pan Dulce is a great depiction of who I am. How? Well, It's Mexican, like me. And sweet, again just like me. haa haa
Pan Dulce reminds me of Mothers Day breakfast. It reminds me of my parents, that have pan dulce with coffee every morning. It reminds me of being a kid, visiting Mexico and going to the panaderia to get fresh bread. Oh and let's not forget all those wonderful Mexican bakeries. Thank you love bug. You've made my day.
| Courtesy of Love Bug, Rene |
| Happiness |
1 comment:
I am so happy to see you enjoyed it and thought it would be a wonderful surprise for you guys..not sure which is your favorite kinds--oh yeah and to help out my retirement LOL-
Post a Comment