Since Ryan won't allow me to get a pet for my pet... I get him toys. His favoritie was this little white bear. After months of abuse the poor thing doesn't have any eyes, is missing a nose.
Beau kept brining it to me to play tug. After getting my hands accidentally bitten. And let's not forget the joy of grabbing a toy only to feel it be super moist with doggie saliva. Nasty. My friends at Costco tempted me with a doggie toy three pack. Look how happy he looks.
The alligator for a starter, then the squirrel for dinner an finish it all up with a black bear for dessert.
2 comments:
Oh Boobs is so cute. I miss him so much. Are you sure you don't want Mr. Furley?
I would take Mr. Fur fur and even cranky old Momitas. But, Ryan would probably put me out. Hey, that maybe a great plan for getting me shipped back to AZ. mmm
By the way. Beau say's he misses you too.
Post a Comment