Well, Christmas 2010 was exactly that.
One memory that wasn't so great. Was having to leave my husband and dog in Memphis. Long, long story... Beau didn't behave well and we just couldn't find a place to leave him. My hubs is such a great puppy parent, that he didn't want to leave him in someone's yard or a bad situation. And he's and even more amazing husband, that he allowed me go with out him. Love you long time.
As soon as I arrived, Papa bear and I went to my favorite Mexican store ever. The Ranch Market. Ahh the smells, the sounds... the food. Love it.
Went home, rested and then out on the town again. We went to the Suns and Miami Heat Game. It's the first time I see Lebron James play live. The man was flying through the air.
| Downtonw Phoenix |
The next day was Christmas Eve, and My little flowerpot aka sister Mari and I went to my old church. CCV in Peoria. I cannot tell you how much joy I felt driving there and being in the presence of greatness. Thank you Vero for getting tickets prior to the service. CCV did a great job as always
| Flower Pot and me -with a Trump hair. lol |
After a wonderful Church service... off to my sister Vero's to create even more memories. I must say the minute to win it games were crazy fun. Tamales rocked, mom's Atole was the bomb-diga-dy. And who could forget sweet little Matthew.
| Robin trying to slide a cookie to her mouth |
| Matthew opening up a gift |
| Me and Ronnie (76 degrees on Christmas day) |
No comments:
Post a Comment