Wednesday, March 9, 2011

That, that doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

So true.

I have had many new experiences in the past 6 months.  Not all, were experiences I purposely searched for.  However, all are new and have forced me (dragging and kicking) to grow.
  • It's important to look for postive in every situation.  For example, I have to look for the positive in Memphis.  And I have to look real, real hard.
  • I've learned it's ok, not to be the subject matter expert at work.
  • I've learned to listen to others concerns.  Be it, small or large. 
  • I've learned to cherish quality time with my husband.  A simple walk around the neighborhood, dinner together or just catching up on DVR'd shows.
  • I've learned family get togethers are crucial.  And look forward to my next trip home.
  • And, after all these years the lyrics to a Doors song.... "People are strange, when you're a stranger" totally make sense.  ahaa haa haa.

No comments: