Sunday afternoon Mr. Furley and his big brother Moe dug a hole on the side fence and got out. When Vero first moved to her house, Moe did that all the time. He'd walk around the neighborhood and we'd find him sitting in the front of the house waiting.
When Mari called to tell me, I got really sad and my eyes starting watering up. I've not known Mr.Furley very long. But, I did love that little guy. At dinner I told Ryan the news. And we reminiced about Moe and his "street smarts". Mr. Furley and his big bro are so different. Mr. Furley is all love and fun. Moe is a little gangster, all 7 lbs of him.
I am praying he comes home, if not a nice family finds him and loves him.
1 comment:
Sister, why did you have to make me cry? That is a great picture of him. You are right, Moe Moe is a thug. He probably planned this whole thing.
Post a Comment