Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Innovation

I'm really getting tired of this snow business.   The local southern folk say this is not normal, must be global warming.    Oh well, what's a girl to do, but bundle up and make the best of it.

This is me... notice the non-matching clothing.  Beautiful hand made green hat, brown Pashmina scrarf from Spain, not pictured red sweater and black shirt, hot pink gloves and to top it all off a Barney purple coat.  I'm so hot.

Gabby Brewster - lol
I had to shovel my drive way.   Argghh   I just bought some beautiful suede warm boots.  My feet were so warm and cozy I could not bear to take them off.   I was innovative and strategic. (ala Target speak).   Papa Cachu would be proud.
I was not paid to endorse Tarjay

Hard at work

Love the clean lines

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister, your made up rain boots with Target bags is so South Towne Pomona! I love it.

Party of Three said...

I had a ghetto fabulous moment. But, hey my boots still look good.