Thursday, July 29, 2010

On to the next one

It was a difficult decision. But, it's made. We're moving to Memphis TN.


All boxed up :-(
Growing up I never imagined living anywhere but Southern California. God had different plans for me. I moved to South Florida, back to California, then to Ohio, then to Arizona. And now, we're moving to Memphis, TN.

The first move to Florida was a time in my life I was single and ready to mingle. It was one of the hardest things I'd done to move away from friends and family for the first time in my adult life. Looking back, it was one of the best things for me. I learned so much about myself. Ryan and I were newlyweds when we moved to Ohio. The midwest is quite different... it was the first time I'd lived in cold weather. Outside of my home state, AZ is where I've lived the longest. Here I've learned to make my own way, deal with life's disappointments and grow closer to God. Although I will miss my home, my church, my family and my friends... I realize this is Gods plan.

Oh but how I will miss those AZ sunsets.



1 comment:

Flower Pot said...

Sis, If I had read this earlier I would have been crying my eyes out......oh whom I kidding it still made me cry. Very beautifully written...love u stinky.